Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I hate Barack Obama


I was seething with rage yesterday.

The U.S. Secret Service blocked off major streets in Los Angeles again yesterday, as President Zero held a fundraiser at the home of actor Antonio Banderas.

Traffic snarled for miles as frustrated drivers tried to get around the mess.

I myself was trapped in the traffic catastrophe. I was working and driving people from Beverly Hills to downtown Los Angeles. Wilshire was a nightmare. I evaded it and tried Sixth and Third. Also no luck. It ended up taking me an hour and a half to get there. Normally it takes 20-25 minutes.

That's an extra hour of my life I can never get back.

Same goes for tens of thousands of other Angelenos.

This arrogant, self-centered egomaniac has done this before to people in this city.

One more year... I keep telling myself....