Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Jennerjahn v. City of Los Angeles

In the past, I had deferred taking any legal action against the City of Los Angeles because it would have put me in the uncomfortable position of going up against a friend, City Attorney Carmen Trutanich.

However, now that Nuch has been defeated by Mike Feuer in the election and will leave office in a few weeks, I no longer have that fact as a hindrance to my ongoing interests in stopping tyranny.

The City of Los Angeles repeatedly violates the Fourth Amendment of the United States Constitution.

I am sick of their whimsical, politically-correct desires to inflict their petty tyranny on others.

It's about time they learned that the tail does not wag the dog.

We, the citizens, decide how far our government can go...and Los Angeles has repeatedly exceeded its limits.

We have an illiterate voting pool and corrupt degenerates serving in political office.

That is a recipe for tragedy on a large scale.

I predict that 2013 will be the year that I take the City to Federal Court over several Constitutional violations.

I might not be able to beat these people in an election.

But even Matt Dowd and Zuma Dogg have shown that they can beat this City in Federal Court.