Friday, February 12, 2010

Zuma Dogg is the only good thing at City Council lately




Zuma Dogg and his hilarious rant about Janice Hahn was the funniest thing happening this week at City Council, which otherwise was pretty dreadful. I love the fact that he ate his Medical Marijuana cookie and proceeded to blast Janice Hahn with his mouth full. The Council deserved this one.


Grieg Smith got into the fine minutiae of street sweeping and leaf cleaning. God help us.


Tom La Bonge had some type of bizarro flashback and started screaming "Touchdown!!"
(That's a joke...I don't know what the hell he was doing here....)


I swear I saw Paul Krekorian giving me the middle finger. Or maybe I was imagining things.
Then again, maybe I wasn't?



What the hell is Richard Alarcon doing at City Council? Isn't he supposed to be in jail?
The guy has no dignity and no shame.