Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Who's down with AIP? (Yeah, you know -- me!)



I was surprised yesterday to look into the Official Sample Ballot pamphlet book and see that not only was I endorsed by the Republican Party, but I had also been endorsed by the American Independent Party.

This was a stunner for me, because I don't remember talking to anyone from that organization, and I certainly didn't make any speech asking for it. But I will gladly accept their decision.

I guess they went and looked through my positions online or through older interviews or maybe they used other evidence and facts. However they did it, I like it. Endorsed by TWO political parties. Take that Adam Schiff!

I guess they decided Adam Schiffs ridiculous positions and votes just made him too much of a Statist and freedom-hater to get their support. Well done, AIP!