Thursday, April 15, 2010

Final details of Recall Petition


We are working with the City Clerks Office on the final details of the Recall petitions. We are very close to being approved. Then, the Recall campaign begins.

We ironed out the kinks over font size and placement. Now I guess there are a few words in Spanish that need to be reviewed. It's a big headache, and I give a lot of credit to Degé, who has been doing the heavy lifting on the computer stuff.

The webmaster has a new button under "DONATE" at RecallCityHall.org
I think we can take Paypal payments right now. Very new...still working on it.
I thank David Hernandez for his work on that.

I can't wait to get approval and start printing these out. I think it will put a smile on the faces of thousands of residents here in Los Angeles.