Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Twisted Minds of Liberals




I don't normally do this. I don't like to give the twisted ideology of liberalism promotion or space on my blog.

But in order to defeat liberalism, it is best to show these people for exactly who they are.

The video above is of the actress and comedian Janeane Garofalo, a wild-eyed liberal if ever there was one. She is conspiring on a TV program with fellow deranged liberal Keith Olbermann.

Her argument is simple.

The Republicans and Tea Partiers are racist.
Herman Cain is a plant for the Republicans.
Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann suffer from "Stockholm Syndrome".

All of this, of course, is lunacy that exists only in the twisted minds of liberals.

Herman Cain is popular because he had a good performance at a Presidential debate. He gave well thought out answers to serious questions. People liked him.

Maybe Janeane should talk with Congressman Allen West and tell the wildly popular Congressman how racist the Republican Party is.

And then there is Sunland-Tujungas resident strongman -- budding totalitarian Joe Barrett, who clearly wants the world to be run his way.

Barrett went on Twitter yesterday to call me a racist, homophobic, rape supporter.

This particular act of lunacy is nothing new for Barrett. In fact, it's not even the worst thing someone has said about me. (You should see the emails I get...)


But I do worry about Mr. Barretts mental health condition.

I think if I run for Congress in the new 28th District, Sunland Tujungas resident strongman just might have some type of meltdown.