Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Pressure Is On.

Well, it seems that the higher-ups at the Republican Party were not happy about me snagging my opponents website and using it to promote myself. OK . I understand that.

I don't like them putting pressure on me to give the website up and let James Andion take it.

I have been thinking about this and I just don't like it.
All their talk of my "future career" etc...etc..."if you run for another office"...etc...etc...

To be quite honest, I'm already a bit of a pariah because I expressed my disappointment with the "sudden election" at RPLAC a few months ago. And when I ran for Mayor, they gave me an endorsement, but I didn't get one penny from any of them. And no campaign help, either.

To be quite honest, even if I win this primary, I won't be getting any help from them.

What is my advantage in doing what they want?

I'll have to seriously consider my options here.

Right now, I'm leaning towards rejecting their demands.