Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Trump throws Weiner under the bus



I'll be honest. I'm not the biggest fan of Donald Trump... and I definitely did not want him being the GOP candidate for President in 2012. I felt his shifting political ideologies were not authentic, and were going to be a real liability in the race.

However, there are a few things I like about the guy. There is a lot of honesty in him. He cuts through the politically correct bullshit and tells you what he thinks.

I love this video where he throws Anthony Weiner under the bus.
He then backs up and runs him over several more times, calling him a "psycho".

And this is from a guy who gave money to Weiner election campaigns in the past.

Sometimes you have to cut ties with people when they prove they can't be trusted.

Weiner needs to resign and Democrats need to show some spine and support this goal.

If Weiner was a Republican, I'd be throwing him under the bus, also.
Public trust is our leaders in a tenuous thing at best.

We can't afford to give people a pass for this type of behavior.