Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Newt : "Victory or Death"




Newt Gingrich tells a charming story about General Washingtons Christmas Day attack on Hessian forces near Trenton, New Jersey.

It reminds me of this funny poster below.




Newt sure can tell a good story.
I think he has a great career ahead of him as a narrator, because I don't think he's going to be President. He is too prone to the odd statement or the emotional outburst.

He will probably sink himself.

But in many ways, Gingrich reminds me of General Washington.
Wandering around in the wilderness, desperate, and broke.
Then in the debates he comes running in and quickly sticks the knife in everyone.
Turns things around completely.

Newt is facing his own "Victory or Death" moment in the next few weeks.

He might be able to pull it out.
I'm certainly not going to bet against him.

He has already made the media look foolish for pronouncing his campaign "dead" before even one debate had been held.