Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ron Paul "brings the crazy" to Jay Leno, says Bachmann "hates Muslims"



I have made it clear in the past that I have mixed feelings about Texas Congressman Ron Paul.

I admire his attitudes towards government spending, but I hate his foreign policy attitudes.

If Ron Paul had been President back in the 1940's, the Nazis would still control all of Europe.

The other night Ron Paul brought some of his patented craziness to the Jay Leno show.
Part 1 of his interview is above.

Part 2, where he takes some cheap shots at Michele Bachmann and Rick Santorum, can be seen by clicking on this link to the You Tube video.

I have to say, I don't admire this type of campaigning.

If you are going to throw accusations at people, you damn well better be able to say it to their face. Ron Paul didn't say these things when standing in front of Michele Bachmann or Rick Santorum at the debates... when he could have.

I've lost a lot of respect for him.