Saturday, April 9, 2011

Jennerjahn for Congress 2012!



It seems that a Congressional vote today has forced me to make a historic decision.

Subject to new district lines being re-drawn, I have chosen my new path to Washington, D.C.

I intend to battle Gary Miller in the 42nd Congressional District,which includes the following communities:

Diamond Bar, La Habra Heights, Rowland Heights, Whittier, Anaheim, Brea, La Habra, Mission Viejo, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, Yorba Linda, Chino, and Chino Hills.

Miller voted with the liberals for trillions more in spending today. He should have held the line and shut down the government. But he didn't. Because he is a big-spending, big-government RINO.

Miller is weak in his own district. Challenger Phil Liberatore forced a primary result in 2010 where Miller won by only 49-38%.

I already have my campaign meme figured out... "Miller's Crossing".

Just like the movie. Treachery, deceit, and organized crime.

Hopefully, Miller has committed his last crime against the taxpayers.