Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mike Gatto: A Dangerous Enemy of Freedom




Yesterday I received an email from my friend Scott Johnson (a.k.a. "Red Spot") over at the Mayor Sam blog informing me that I was fortunate enough to have made an "enemies list" on an obscure blog that supports Assemblyman Mike Gatto.

I found this surprising, because I had been quite fair to Assemblyman Gatto. I had been critical of him and discussed the accusation that his staff had started a blog that attacked Mayor Sam's creator Michael Higby. Gatto denied this and I even extended him the courtesy of allowing him to respond on my blog, an unusual move in the blogosphere.

Well, there won't be any more of that.

Gatto has officially made my list. A list of corrupt, incompetent public officials who need to be removed from office.

Many thanks to journalist Peter Musurlian, who sent me an email directing me to his page of YouTube videos which are filled with offensive clips of Assemblyman Gatto and the ridiculous and criminal behavior of his staffers.

Who is this dickhead Larry Kaplan? And where does he get off telling someone they have to leave a public meeting? If I was Peter Musurlian, Larry Kaplan would be one of several defendants standing in a Federal courtroom trying to explain to the judge how they have the authority to override and destroy the constitutionally guaranteed right to address your public leaders with your grievances.

And who is the guy with the name tag that says "Kevin" near the end of the video? That guy is a total psychopath. If he or Larry Kaplan are drawing a public paycheck, I'm going to be filing a complaint with the governmental offices that employ them. Their behavior is reprehensible.

Mike Gatto should be ashamed of himself for allowing these lunatics to behave this way in conducting official business on his behalf. If they worked in the private sector, they would all be fired for this behavior.

If I was Mike Gattos opponent in the next election, I would be using these videos as my campaign ads.

The Democratic Party should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this type of behavior.
But, they have no shame. Any type of freedom-destroying totalitarian behavior fits right in with what they have always wanted: total control over your life.

Mike Gatto is a Dangerous Enemy of Freedom.

And as such, he is my enemy.

He doesn't give a damn about any of your rights.
He doesn't give a damn about the Constitution.
He only cares about himself, and staying in power.

People like that often end up behind bars.

Ask Robert Rizzo.