Sunday, February 5, 2012

Angry Newt is the best!



Last nights Nixon-like tirade from Newt Gingrich is a perfect example of why nobody wants him to drop out.

He is just too damn entertaining.

"Unlike Governor Romney , I care very deeply about helping the poorest Americans".

"I also believe that the vast majority of Republicans across the country are going to want an alternative to a Massachusetts Moderate who has in his career has been pro-abortion, pro-gun control, pro-tax increase and who ranked third from the bottom in creating jobs while he was Governor."

"What happens is...every primary day or caucus day the Romney headquarters in Boston sends out the rumor that they believe I will withdraw, which of course is their greatest fantasy".

"I've said myself...if the choice is Obama or Romney, there is no choice!"

"I'm kind of mildly amazed at the news medias desperation for finding some excuse to say 'wouldn't you please quit this evening' ? "