Monday, February 6, 2012

Meet my opponent, Scott Schmidt


If I successfully complete my paperwork to run for Congress in the 28th Congressional District, one of my opponents in the primary will be this man, Scott Schmidt.

Schmidt ran for West Hollywood City Council in the past but was unsuccessful in his attempt.

Schmidt is a Gay Republican, and a proud supporter of Gay Marriage.
Schmidt was active in the "No on 8" campaign.

This should be interesting when we get to the debates.

I'll have to make sure to bring some of my "YES ON 8" campaign stuff to the forums and remind him of what the voters of California have already decided.

Voters have rejected the nonsensical idea of gay marriage.

I support traditional marriage and the Judeo-Christian values that state that marriage is between a man and a woman.