Friday, March 30, 2012

Dan Bongino for U.S. Senate



I was tipped off to this patriotic Republican candidate by some of my Conservative website friends.

I had never heard of him before. He is a former Secret Service agent who is running for the U.S. Senate in Maryland.

This video is bit dark, as it was recorded by cell phone, but listen to the audio.

Bongino repeats a mantra that I will be using in my campaign.

I have always felt that we need to privatize everything, because government wastes money and gives low-quality results...because they are spending other peoples money. With no repercussions for failure.

Bongino puts this into an explanation that everyone can understand.

Doctors don't even know what their operations cost...because "somebody else pays."

It is a recipe for disaster...every single time.

I don't know much about Bongino, but I will have to learn more.

I like what I am hearing so far....