Monday, October 4, 2010

My Meg Whitman lesson....



I learned this week from Meg Whitman that when you have a potential political problem, you need to address it and get it out of the way. I say this for a reason.

In June of 2009, I attended a party held at the Playboy Mansion.
It was Kim Kardashian's Aces and Angels Celebrity Poker Tournament.
I sat at a table right next to Billy Burke, who plays the role of Bella's dad in the "Twilight" movies.
Actress Shannon Elizabeth, who was in the "American Pie" movies, was also at my table.

I played very well, and got knocked out in 14th place, barely missing the final table.
I was knocked out of the tournament by Jeff Madsen, a professional who has won two World Series of Poker bracelets. (And I had him beat before and after the flop.)

I had some photos taken of myself with various people at the party.
Unfortunately, some of them were not good choices for someone who wants to be an elected official.
The photo of me below with Ava Fabian, the August 1986 Playmate Of The Month?
I'm actually happy about that one!

A few of the other photos?
Err.... not so much.