Monday, November 22, 2010

He did it!! Villaraigosa stops global warming!!


As of the writing of this blog it is 53 degrees here in Los Angeles. The difference maker?

Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa.
The man who defeated me in the 2009 Los Angeles Mayoral election.
( A fact I have to live with for the rest of my life! )

Yes, the man that I often deride as being incompetent and criminally intentioned, has saved the world.

Imagine my embarrassment.


It is probably a good thing that I wasn't elected Mayor in 2009.
Los Angeles might have been incinerated by now, I'm afraid.
I would never have signed any documents that made it clear that I thought that I could control the weather.
I believe that seasonal temperature changes come from fluctuations in the earths travel around the sun.
Call me a Luddite.

Ultra liberals like Joe Barrett and Joseph Mailander have to be basking in the glow of this historic achievement. Finally, their full faith and belief in Big Government has been rewarded!

I'm going to put on my Wisconsin sweatshirt and go run around outside and enjoy the cool temperatures.

Antonio Villaraigosa has saved the world. Who could ever have imagined this day would come?

Euphoria, glorious euphoria.