Tuesday, November 23, 2010

LaBonge coasts to victory


City Councilman Tom LaBonge is probably going to coast to an easy victory in this March election.

One thing making it a little easier for him is that I won't be involved.
There will be zero Conservatives in the race. Sad, but true.
CD 4 voters get to choose from a pack of liberals.
Most likely, they will go with the devil they know.

I'm leaving the contest for financial reasons.
I don't have a lot of money and would be unable to spend on the mailers needed to get my message out.
In my previous two runs for office, I never asked anyone for money.
I hate doing that.
I hate people asking me for money also, but I still get those letters in the mail from Sharron Angle, the NRA, the RNC, etc...

Also, I was having trouble getting the signatures done, being as I have a job and have to work most of the days available to pursue signature gathering.

The haters at Mayor Sam will be happy.
Without my posts there and without me running for office, they will have to find someone else to abuse.

Good luck to Stephen Box, Tomas O'Grady, and Frank Sheftel. I wish them well.