Saturday, February 26, 2011

Endorsement: Austin Dragon for Los Angeles City Council


This might be a bit of a tricky one for me, but I have to take a stand.

My former organization, Westside Republicans, along with The Republican Party of Los Angeles County are choosing to endorse Andrew Kim in this 10th District City Council race.

Me? I'm going with Austin Dragon.

Austin might possibly have switched his voter registration to "Decline to State" for political reasons. I don't know the facts, I just heard something like that. I'm still going with Austin.

I have seen Austin passionately speak about and defend Conservative principles at multiple political events over the last few years. That convinces me that he is a good representative for our cause.

Andrew Kim? I have never seen Andrew Kim at a single event that wasn't being held to promote his election.

No speaking at City Council. No rallying to the causes of others. Nothing.

Not to say he didn't do it, but I've been involved in politics and running for office for a few years now, and this Andrew Kim hasn't done anything that I have noticed.